SmartServ(www.smartserv.io) is a product startup from the house of award-winning SaaS business solutions. SmartServ's founding team consists of UW Madison, UC Berkeley alumni with strong-domain knowledge having built top-notch products and implementing them at Fortune 500 companies.
SmartServ is on a mission to build a powerful AI-powered assistant enabling service business' to focus and increase their sales metrics by scoring on lead opportunities which are ideally lost in the field. We are constantly mining recommendations to help service contractors gain efficiency and helping them spend more time in front of customers, not computers. Our customers stay in control of their business and have visibility into the most important data and metrics required and we give them insights to do more. At SmartServ, we aren’t a company of silos. Team members are empowered and encouraged to pursue out-of-the-box ideas, think for themselves and make mistakes. We encourage you to challenge our status quo.
We are currently at a scale-up phase and in-line with our aggressive growth plan, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition resource to join our Human Resources team who has experience with end-to-end Recruitment life cycle and a knack for hiring great Tech talent.
@Smartserv, you will:
- Work collaboratively with the management to understand the business requirements and define consistent data-driven hiring metrics and goals. Lead talent planning initiatives, including manpower planning and resource rationalization.
- Strategize and create go-to-market strategies to build talent pipelines and executive tactical research (sourcing from LinkedIn, Naukri, AngelList, etc.), referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards/forums/colleges etc.
- Screen resumes and interview potential candidates to determine fit (technical and cultural). Work with the executive team to schedule interviews and follow-through with candidates on feedback.
- Regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data to share with the core team.
- Ensure referrals are being interviewed within defined SLAs. Improve and promote Referral culture internally.
- Be the engagement point of contact for all requests regarding workplace support.
- Plan and organize team-building events and assist in cultivating a collaborative, friendly and fun work environment.
- Proactively identify opportunities for efficiency and ways to improve employer brand and candidate experience.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Responsible for post-offer management
You will fit right in, if you have:
- Degree in Engineering, Business, HR, Communications, or similar
- 1-4 years of work experience in end-to-end recruitments. Technology hiring experience is a huge plus.
- Experience in sourcing and closing exceptional talent (including passive candidates)
- Excellent communication skills, both written as well as verbal.
- Hands-on experience using HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems(ATS)
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office products.
- Excellent analytical & time management skills.
- Experience working with a technology startup would be a bonus.
The ideal persona we are looking for:
- Highly driven and hungry individuals with strong organizational skills.
- Self-starter with exceptional persistence to excel in a quickly changing and unstructured environment.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure while managing multiple events, and conflicting priorities.
- Have high levels of personal accountability, sound judgment, and discretion in handling confidential information and situations.
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills - conveying clear and impactful messages through various channels across levels and building strong, productive relationships.
- Comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our processes smarter and more efficient. Proven track record of meeting and exceeding exceptions in results measured environment.
What’s in the store for you?
- Ground floor opportunity: Chance to shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Work directly with the CEO and Leadership team.
- A chance to work on challenging problems and exercise creativity and leadership in your work
- A team of highly ambitious, fun and collaborative co-workers who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish the amazing
- A chance to feel passionate about your job and change the course of an entire industry
- Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
- A start-up culture that you'd cherish forever in your work life
If you think, you are a good fit. We would love to talk to you!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying